New Fall 2020 Programs
Teaming in the Virtual World
Now that virtual work has become the new normal for organizations, there is a need to refine how we communicate and interact using digital media. We need new approaches for establishing trust, collaborating, recognizing and managing conflict, making decisions, being open and honest about failures and successes, and providing feedback. Our unique virtual 7-week peer learning program will help your teams develop new skills and behaviors and mitigate the negative effects of virtual co-working and collaborating. Using a structured dialogue approach in hour-long sessions, team members will develop a more trusting relationship with their peers, learn key skills critical for virtual team collaboration, and create operating guidelines for their virtual interactions.
Independent but not alone
Working as a solopreneur is both liberating and challenging. You experience a sense of freedom and independence, but it comes with responsibilities and challenges that can be difficult to deal with on your own. Because you do everything alone, you need to know how to manage your time and your stress. Now that business must be handled virtually, you also need to know how to communicate and present yourself professionally during meetings over virtual platforms. Our unique virtual 7-module peer learning program will help you develop the self-management and business management skills you need to thrive in a virtual world. You will also benefit from a supportive community of individuals dealing with similar issues.
How Can Peer Learning Help Your Company?
- Are your top-line and bottom-line revenues not growing as much as they could be?
- Have you noticed your business units, management, and staff are disengaged from one another and in turn are less productive?
- Are your top performers slowing down and not reaching their full potential?
These problems are what hold most organizations back from thriving and being successful. As a leader it is your job to find a solution that will not only help boost employee performance, but also increase profits.
In order to solve these problems, leaders must learn and understand how to:
- Build an enterprise-wide mindset of cooperation, trust and mutual support, where departments and managers effectively collaborate.
- Create a workplace where employees actively work together as one cohesive unit to follow the organization’s vision and achieve its goals.
- Develop top-performing employees for executive management and leadership roles.
- Cultivate an environment where people thrive day-in and day-out with a larger sense of purpose at every level of the organization.
The only way to gain a competitive advantage in today’s volatile world is to the win the “inner game” of your managers and employees. This requires the right program with the right tool to create an effective, long-lasting support system for change throughout every level of your organization.
Book a Discovery Call
Request A Free Copy of Our E-Book
Contact us now to request a free copy of Why Traditional Management Training Fails and How Peer Learning Groups Can Fix It.
Peer Learning Tuesdays
Peer Learning Tuesdays are a free monthly online peer learning group program for learning and development professionals that focuses on issues of immediate concern. It meets the second Tuesday of each month at 3 PM CDT.
Please email us to register for free and access the list of topics discussed at our upcoming meetings.
Peer Learning Blog
“When done well, following the 70-20-10 model means offering effective, timely and cost-effective learning.” Jill W. There seems to be an assumption that learning on
“The only source of knowledge is experience.” Albert Einstein Numerous studies have found that people are their most creative when they meet informally on the