How Can Peer Learning Help Your Company?
- Are your top-line and bottom-line revenues not growing as much as they could be?
- Have you noticed your business units, management, and staff are disengaged from one another and in turn are less productive?
- Are your top performers slowing down and not reaching their full potential?
These problems are what hold most organizations back from thriving and being successful. As a leader it is your job to find a solution that will not only help boost employee performance, but also increase profits.
In order to solve these problems, leaders must learn and understand how to:
- Build an enterprise-wide mindset of cooperation, trust and mutual support, where departments and managers effectively collaborate.
- Create a workplace where employees actively work together as one cohesive unit to follow the organization’s vision and achieve its goals.
- Develop top-performing employees for executive management and leadership roles.
- Cultivate an environment where people thrive day-in and day-out with a larger sense of purpose at every level of the organization.
The only way to gain a competitive advantage in today’s volatile world is to the win the “inner game” of your managers and employees. This requires the right program with the right tool to create an effective, long-lasting support system for change throughout every level of your organization.
Book a Discovery Call
Discover how peer learning and coaching can take your managers and leaders to a higher level of performance.
Request A Free Copy of Our E-Book
Contact us now to request a free copy of Why Traditional Management Training Fails and How Peer Learning Groups Can Fix It.
Peer Learning Tuesdays
Peer Learning Tuesdays are a free monthly online peer learning group program for learning and development professionals that focuses on issues of immediate concern. It meets the second Tuesday of each month at 3 PM CDT.
Please email us to register for free and access the list of topics discussed at our upcoming meetings.
Peer Learning Blog
“The culture of most organizations is not designed for practice; it’s designed for performance. Everyone is trying to look good, display expertise, minimize and hide
“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.” Anton Chekhov Training: A Sudden Spike of Information Many organizations use traditional training methods
“It’s uncomfortable to challenge the status quo.” – Seth Godin Self-Directed Learning is Powerful In the peer learning group process offered by The Peer Learning Institute,
“Adulthood is not an age, but a stage of knowledge of self.” -John Fowles Adults Are Still Developing Gone are the days when we believed
“Speed is addictive; it undermines nearly everything in life that really matters: quality, compassion, depth, creativity, appreciation and real relationship.”— Tony Schwartz When I first
“Fear is your worst enemy. Risk is your best friend.” -Gurbaksh Chahal Psychological Safety Although the concept has been around for over 50 years, psychological