What is included
The Peer Learning Institute Model© includes the following services:
- An initial meeting to explain The Peer Learning Institute Model© to the managers who will be involved.
- Assistance in selecting management topics (based on the results of a survey instrument that asks managers to prioritize their current challenges and topic interests).
- Coaching of The Peer Learning Institute Model© in-house leader/manager regarding how to administer the program in the company.
- Debriefing with
- The Peer Learning Institute Model© in-house leader/manager, as requested.
- Coaching of the managers who will act as facilitators.
- An introductory peer learning module to build or strengthen trust and collaboration among the managers in order to improve their willingness to openly share information during the sessions.
- Provision of all group participant and facilitator materials for the selected management topics.